• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fix for Connext Battery Voltage Issue - Confirmed

Can anyone confirm whether model year 2018 boats are affected by this?

Yes, I can confirm my 2018 212X had both of these issues discussed on page 1 of this thread (1) the two batteries were tied together as noted in post 1, and I separated them per @Mainah's directions. Worked great. At that point my two batteries were finally reading differential voltages, much closer to accurately.

But they were switched around on the Connext readout--the Sys battery read the Aux voltage and vice versa.

So (2) switching the two wires in the SPU block now has them reading correctly.

Somewhere in this thread or another one posted by @Mainah, the specific 2 wire numbers on the SPU block which need to be swapped to get the Connext voltages readings for the actual battery it says it's reading are noted.

Both were an easy fix once you figure out how to do it.

Jeff

Last edited:
Back