• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD FL 2012 Yamaha SX190 $18,500 obo

Sold for 16000.00 USD

Tino352

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looking to sell my 2012 Sx190. It currently has new garmin 5cv navigationa/fish finder/depth finder, new kenwood radio with lanzar speakers and kenwood sub, lateral thruster and thrust vector system. It also has trailer guide post, led trailer lights and 14inch wheels. The boat currently has around 117 hours.

Attachments

wallacerb

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like them there Yamaha decals you got.... lol.... sorry to see you selling!!! Rob

Tino352

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I like them there Yamaha decals you got.... lol.... sorry to see you selling!!! Rob
Yea I’ve enjoyed them and the boat but it looks like I’m going to be moving up north so can’t take it with me.

Tino352

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes it is. Are you interested in coming to see it?

sebmcadet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Where’s the boat at?

Tino352

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh an that price is incorrect I’m only asking $16000

sebmcadet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Could you share some information on the boat condition: Sea vs freshwater use? Major mechanical or service? Last inspection and service (battery, spark plugs, oil....)? Stored in your garage all year? How the upholstery? Thanks!

Tino352

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It has been used in the gulf and flushed after every use. There are no mechanical issues. Last service was beginning of this year and she is stored in garage all year. The upholstery is good normal wear for her age. I’ve noticed the stitches starting to pull on 2 seats but nothing major.

Tino352

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
She currently also has warranty left until April 2020