• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat FL - Yamaha 2022 SX195 For Sale Price reduced!

mutanthippo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am moving across the country so unfortunately I need to sell my Yamaha SX195. This boat is essentially new - only been out a half dozen times here in Key West.

The boat has a number of extras including the following:

Yamaha Cover cost about $950
Garmin Echomap Plus 74CV + Transducer- cost about $700
Thrust Vector & Lateral Thruster - cost about $575
bumpers, first aid kit, radio, life vests, etc.
Boat cost was about $49,000

I sold the trailer and the boat has been stored at the local marina here in Key West.

I will post some pictures as soon as I have a chance to get it off the rack....

I will sell this boat and all the gear for $38,000 or best offer - I still owe $40k on it.

Don Mayer
donmayer@mac.com

_DON4148.jpeg_DON4124.jpeg_DON4130.jpeg_DON4113.jpeg_DON4112.jpeg_DON4150.jpeg

Last edited:

mutanthippo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length