• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Flags

@tim2808 im trying to remember (I have a Jetboatets flag) but does the sun shine through them easily? So u see the other side? I can't remember how see-through my jetboaters flag is.

Yes they are fairly thin. You can see sunlight through the white and black flags. But since they are "single-sided" that allows the graphic to be viewed from both sides

What's the best method to attach a flag to a wake tower minus zip ties and such? Google brings back several options so i figured i'd ask the experts here.

What's the best method to attach a flag to a wake tower minus zip ties and such? Google brings back several options so i figured i'd ask the experts here.

Hey, you got something against my zip ties. . . . ; )

@DJMattyT here is a picture of mine from the other day. This would be the back side of the flag. You almost have to hold it up to the sun and look through it to see light.

image.jpeg

Absolutely not! That's how I'm displaying 'Merica. I figured if i'm going to go with 2 flags I better upgrade before the wife catches on. haha

Thank you! I'm reaching out to them tomorrow their custom flag director was off today. I want to get this for the 4th of July lol I have to edit it more but wanted a basic quote first.
View attachment 39179

Let us know if this order is open to the public. I'd also like to have one for the 4th.

I didn't make these for a group buy I just made it for myself but I would definetly make an order for people if they wanted? I love how it came out! Haha image.jpeg

Is there a link i can order?

@DJMattyT That's such an awesome flag!!!!!!

Haha the flag won me 1st place in the 4th of July bost decoration contest!
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

not to be off topic, but is that a coleman cooler with 3 speakers on it?!?!?!
Yessir I built it a few months ago, functioning cooler with a sound system.

@DJMattyT can you let us know where you ordered that flag. Maybe if I give them a call they will print me one.

@DJMattyT can you let us know where you ordered that flag. Maybe if I give them a call they will print me one.
I made the design so they won't print it out for anyone else. I will reach out to them and see about buying a a couple of them and then I'll sell them to whoever wants. A lot of people have asked me for it lol

I've been thinking about making a cooler radio. The challenge is making it still function as a cooler too. Nice work!

I've been thinking about making a cooler radio. The challenge is making it still function as a cooler too. Nice work!

I wanted it to be functional. I painted the plexi glass white so u couldn't see any wires.

Back