• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Floating chair

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
What are y'all using to float at the lake? Not huge lillpad stuff but rather small individual floating chairs

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
E4727DCD-DA31-42CA-88D6-F2540D5A7A6A.jpeg
big joe.It dries quick and store in any compartment on the boat. I purchased floating dock lines in order to attach it to the rear boat cleats. They were $35.00 each at the time we purchased them.This is the third season and they held Up so far. I think you can get them cheaper but may have to wait off season.

Attachments

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

BigT51

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We use these. My buddies company. He brought them to market and there a lot of knock offs. We have some that are 15 years old. Float rope is good and the cooler float. They are not cheap. Luxury Floating Experience

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you like to light money on fire you can try this;

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Same here. They're always there and don't have to worry about airing them up.
I float on our blue throwable square. It's always on deck and ready to go anyway. Doesn't have to be aired up.

And I'm showing my age here......I've done it that way for 35+ years now. I'm just used to it.

Wife uses one of those like what @Robconn posted. Inflates and deflates fast, stores easily and she likes having her arms supported to help hold up the absurdly large yeti she drinks out of :D

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I forgot I bought this prior to Big Joe. Negatives: Was expensive and didn’t offer the comfort of arm rest, slightly a pain but tolerable rolling up (very stiff material) and securing. storing was a compromise. Glad I only had one to deal with. Did not have anyway to secure it to boat, while in use. Probably more intended as a pool Float, finding the center of gravity, positives: instant drying, instant ready to use (inflation not necessary.),

Attachments

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I float on our blue throwable square. It's always on deck and ready to go anyway. Doesn't have to be aired up.

And I'm showing my age here......I've done it that way for 35+ years now. I'm just used to it.

Wife uses one of those like what @Robconn posted. Inflates and deflates fast, stores easily and she likes having her arms supported to help hold up the absurdly large yeti she drinks out of :D
Just to clarify, Big Joe is stuffed with micro beads, ( probably styrofoam) which drains water quickly. So no inflation at all. I consider it middle of the road when assessing its ability to take up less space while in storage. And YES no drink holder… big negative lol😜

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here’s a life jacket that’s actually designed to be worn upside down.
I don’t really get the difference but thought maybe others would like to check out these floatation devices.

1655247343916.png

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Here’s a life jacket that’s actually designed to be worn upside down.
I don’t really get the difference but thought maybe others would like to check out these floatation devices.

View attachment 180433
I see what you did there

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Call them the captains square. Little bit of balance required but worth it. A dingy friend once asked, how does mark stay afloat so easily in the water?

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Call them the captains square. Little bit of balance required but worth it. A dingy friend once asked, how does mark stay afloat so easily in the water?
When Granddad had his pool open we used to STAND on soccer balls in the water. Will really enhance your balance. Been debating doing that at the lake as a form of passive exercise.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length