• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Florida Boaters

I'm in the Florida Panhandle (Destin) and it's been very cold here too as of late. Low to mid 30's at night and the days are only warming to low to mid 50's. But it will certainly warm up here before up north.

We are anticipating single digits this weekend..

Looks like ~70 here in Tampa for this weekend so i'll be out. Next weekend the forecast is for 75+ :)

Started work at 7 am this morning. By 7:20 I could no longer feel my fingers working. Longing for summer.

-5 to -15 here on Long Island this weekend

Back