• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Florida - Ft. Myers/Estero Beach Trailer Parking

poordealguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ready to flee towards sunshine in two weeks but cant seem to find any secure trailer parking in the Ft. Myers/Estero beach area. Would prefer a marina that has a launch and parking. Any recommendations? TIA!

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I had a similar issue when we went to Marco Island back in 2019. I ended up finding a business on google maps that had a big fenced in yard and paying them to store it there. You could also check with some of the local marinas, they know the drill. also, storage unit facilities will rent space on short term.

poordealguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We ended up renting in Cape Coral. VRBO comes with a dock but no boat lift. We are freshwater boaters so the thought of the boat sitting in salt water for two weeks is unsettling. What do you do/have done - pull the boat out every day?

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have left my boat in for 3 days before. Just keep an eye on it. Pull it out to flush and salt away rinse. Youll be good. I have done that several times and have no issues whatsoever. My running gear stays coated with crc inbetween outings, does really well. Have a good time in coral, its nice down there.