• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fontana lake

Haven't boated on Fontana but we camped and mountain biked in the Nantahala and spent a great day hanging out on the shore of Fontana Lake. Beautiful lake.
Check out the floating cabins on Fontana.

Yup, what he said. We're getting one of the floating cabins this year. My favorite lake by far

We r in bryson city waiting to board the train.. I found an add about the lake ... looking for areas to go boatcation next year...

Lake is amazing ! Some of the cleanest clearest water in the area. Some 400 ft deep in areas. Dont drip anything

I want to rent a place next year where I can dock the boat at the house.. I have seen the floating house.. any other leads on houses to rent?

They said on the train ride out of bryson city the houses on the water have a 10 year lease... the army Corp of engineers is not renewing any leases... so once the floating houses 10 years are up they must be removed and no new ones will be allowed..

Back