• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat For Sale - 2000 Yamaha LS2000, IL

NFL847

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Up for sale is my 2000 Yamaha LS200. I am the second owner and have owned this boat for 7 years. It is in excellent condition for its age. This boat is very versatile which makes it great for families. With no exposed propellers it is extremely safe for watersports and shallow rivers. Unlike most jet boats, the LS2000 hull design offers a nice ride in rough water while still maintaining a shallow draft. The twin jet drive engines offer plenty of power to pull tubers and wake boarders. The previous owner informed me that the oil injection was deleted from the time the boat was new. The trailer is in great shape along with the tires. This boat has been meticulously maintained and is truly turnkey. Some of the added features are listed below. Not interested in trades. If it's still posted then it is still available. Please feel free to text or call 22Four-5Three5-14One7. Asking $10,900.00

-Removable carpet (I have never used)

-Stereo with Bluetooth

-Large Bimini top

-120VAC converter

-Cobra steering system

-Cobra cleanout plug locks

-Boat cover

-Keel guard

-Onboard battery charger

-Dual freshwater strainers

Attachments