• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat FOR SALE 2009 Yamaha 212X in NC area

scottrus71

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Experience the thrill of the water with this 2009 Yamaha 212X Jet Boat! With under 400 hours on the engines, and featuring new batteries, spark plugs, and a recent oil change, it's ready for action. Plenty of storage under seats and forward of the passenger bulkhead keeps the seating area clear for up to 9 people. The rear swim deck with chairs is perfect to relax on while making it easy to get on and off from the water with a retractable ladder. Includes a new boat cover, ropes, water skis, wake board, Super Mable 3 person tube, and life jackets.

The boat has several upgrades including SeaDeck flooring throughout, tinted windows, exterior AC outlet for onboard tickle charging, aft ski mirror, thrust vector XLs for improved low speed navigation, and a marine radio antenna mounted on wake tower.

The boat comes with GALVANIZED twin axle MFI trailer with folding tongue, 4 new radial tires, and surge brakes.

Make waves and memories today! Everything is included ready for you to get on the water. Unfortunately, the fuel gauge and speedometer are inoperable, but we will include in a Raymarine GPS depth finder that clocks speed, water depth, and has maps of the lakes..

Boat and trailer title in hand.
Asking $24,900

Quick Specs:
  • Twin 160hp High Output MR-1 Engines
  • Fuel Capacity: 50 gallons
  • Length: 21 ft
  • Beam: 8’ 6”
  • Max People: 9
  • Height on Trailer: 10' 3.4"
  • Height on Trailer with Wake Tower folded down: 8 ft
  • Length on Trailer: 24 ft
  • Length on Trailer with tongue folded: 22'
IMG_4931.jpegIMG_4928.jpegIMG_4923.jpegIMG_4920.jpegIMG_4918.jpegIMG_4925.jpeg

scottrus71

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
What lake do you boat on?
My favorite is Harris which is where we mostly took it. There is less floating in the water there, and it’s deep. Plenty of great coves at 12-16 ft depth to drop anchor in and swim. It’s been on Falls maybe 10 times and I think Jordan twice. Jordan is my least favorite. Falls is nice, but there is a lot going on there comparatively to Falls.

I’m the 2nd owner and before me the boat was used on Mayo. I cut my teeth on Mayo, an awesome small and calm lake.