• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat For Sale - 2021 Scarab 255 ID Wake - PA

Jet_Flyin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
EDIT* For sale now - $105k has the premium audio upgrade and both covers. There are some buttons missing on the mooring cover.

Hey All,

I have a 2021 Scarab 255 wake with twin 300s and only 20 hrs on it. It's yellow with the impact graphics, premium audio, and I have both covers.

Looking to trade for a pure wake boat if you or someone you know would be willing to trade.

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Welcome.

My thought is that boat trades are fairly difficult to pull off. If I was in your shoes I would just go ahead and sell the Scarab and then buy the wake boat of your choice, or try to trade the Scarab in on another wake boat.

Good luck,

Jim

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Yea already tried a boat group that wanted me to list it for $110k through them but wouldn't take it on trade for a $95k boat they had listed and only wanted to give me $70k on trade.

dwillson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Yea already tried a boat group that wanted me to list it for $110k through them but wouldn't take it on trade for a $95k boat they had listed and only wanted to give me $70k on trade.
Sounds about right. Funny how used boats in the 1-4 years old range are selling above their original MSRP by thousands of dollars, but values to purchase your boat or trade reflect major depreciation. Last I checked there are no forms of transportation (outside of rare and collector) that appreciate in value. Crazy out there right now....but it will burst at some point. Eventually people will put their foot down and stop paying ridiculous prices for used boats.

Dymatize

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Sell it private then.
List it here and on Boat Trader.
I am not sure how big the market is for a $100k boat but I would imagine that market wouldn’t mind a shipping cost for the right buyer.

blthlt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Talk to Leonard over on the Scarab Facebook page.

Jet_Flyin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Thank you guys, for sale now and updated with pictures