• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FOR SALE: Asking pricing advice for 2007 AR 210?

BBlind

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m selling my 2007 AR210 with trailer. Great condition! I’m wondering what I should ask price wise as there are very few for sale.
I live in Michigan so hours are low on the boat.
Dealer trade-in was $14k. Is that fair? I was thinking more like $20k. Is that too high?

Jeel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just sold a 2006 SR 210 with a brand new galvanized trailer for 13 K ...the boat was immaculate....14 k as a trade sounds fair and im surprised the dealer is taking a boat that is more than 10 years old as a trade...you can probably get 16 k if you sold it on your own but is it really worth the hassle of selling on your own

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
NADA is based on actual sales over the season. Since we are end of season, you can expect the low end. NADA states $14,600 to $16,500 for our region. So if they are offering $14K for trade, take it! You may do better in the spring on your own, but not around here as the water is dipping below 60 degrees.

The reason I am very confident on this number is based on an actual sale of this exact boat in MN this week I assisted with. I hope that info helps, but the market will determine if you can find a buyer. We found plenty of AR210's in our region of similar condition in the $18K asking range. None of them were moving at this time of year at that price. But you will get some tire kickers low balling you.

Good luck with your sale.