• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

For Sale: OEM Scarab 255 boat cover - used -

Beerock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi Scarab jet boaters,

I have a used bow and cockpit cover for sale.

$350 or best offer

I will include free UPS shipping and we can use paypal so we're both covered. I will ship within 24 hrs of recieving payment and you'll receive a tracking number then as well.

The pics are in the craigslist ad, I will copy the text below.

If the link won't work, go to the Chicago Craigslist and search for "Scarab 255". Thanks!

-----------------
https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/bpo/d/boat-covers-scarab-255-used/6751106753.html
-----------------

Original Scarab 255 Canvas Black Boat Covers - front and rear - used -

part number = 140-90008
CANVAS, BLACK BOW COVER, SD
8/1/2014 - Present
original price $250

part number = 140-90012
CANVAS, BLACK COCKPIT COVER SD
8/1/2014 - Present
original price $500

- made by Scarab
- original tags are still present
- good for 2014 to present model years
- vent in each cover
- This cover was left behind after a change of ownership at a boat rental place that I worked at. The boat, a 2015 Scarab 255, has been sold.
- http://parts.fwdealer.com/ - check the Scarab parts website to see if this cover is the correct part number for your boat
- the price of these covers new from a Scarab dealer is currently over $800 with tax!

CONDITION: Good
FASTENERS - The cover is completely intact with all snaps / fasteners present. I checked all of them and a few of the snaps are a little loose, but still functional. The elastic loops near the rear are all in very good condition and not stretched out. The zippers are all relatively unused as well.
I don't think the cover was used much. The business never covered their boats when I was working there. I think a lot of the dirt and slight wear is from being stored in various places.

CLEANLINESS - It could really just use a good wash and some Armor All type product to darken the canvas a little because it seems a little discolored. I would have cleaned it up some, but the weather here in Chicago is too cold right now for it to dry out. I will let the new owner clean it as they see fit.

*please note - the bow cover has "mack attack bow cover" written in blue paint marker on the underside (non-visible when installed); the white tag on the bow cover also has "mak attack" written in sharpie

Last edited:

Beerock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Current link:

Beerock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Here’s another more current link, message me because the ad expires monthly.

I also listed it on ebay if you’d like to bid on it:

haynstyle

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Do you still have these?