• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG forum name delivery device -Footballs!

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I think @cwoav8r , @sysinu , and @latitudeadjuster , are wanting balls, if all red is ok, that is 30 minimum unless any of you want 20. I will get us another 100 on order so you guys have some. I am pretty sure I won't get stuck with them, come spring, other guys/gals will want them.
That is offensive....lol....I can wait. I was checking current on hand....but no rush if your starting a new order over time. Put me down for two blue balls......lmao

Are they the small ones or full size....couldn't find in thread....price?

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think @cwoav8r , @sysinu , and @latitudeadjuster , are wanting balls, if all red is ok, that is 30 minimum unless any of you want 20. I will get us another 100 on order so you guys have some. I am pretty sure I won't get stuck with them, come spring, other guys/gals will want them.
My balls are usually blue, but red works for me... @txav8r I lost track... what is the price again?

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
The beginning of this thread, page one is the description. They are 3"x5" nerf style balls and pictures are there. There is a 10 ball minimum. The price on the first batch and I hope to keep it at that but I will be subject to the supplier and printers cost increases. I received a first time discount, but that was applied to some of the art requirements, so the cost should remain close to the same. Basically $18.30 per 10 balls plus shipping costs. Most of those came in at the $7-8 range, but that was based on bags that were given to us too. So I hope I figured enough to cover @Tranio shipping and that covered costs per ball for the bags. It is a moving target but it won't move all that much. Those of us that have done the flags, tire covers, stickers, Tee shirts, etc., have done so at cost and not earned a profit, just the direct cost from the vendor and shipping.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The beginning of this thread, page one is the description. They are 3"x5" nerf style balls and pictures are there. There is a 10 ball minimum. The price on the first batch and I hope to keep it at that but I will be subject to the supplier and printers cost increases. I received a first time discount, but that was applied to some of the art requirements, so the cost should remain close to the same. Basically $18.30 per 10 balls plus shipping costs. Most of those came in at the $7-8 range, but that was based on bags that were given to us too. So I hope I figured enough to cover @Tranio shipping and that covered costs per ball for the bags. It is a moving target but it won't move all that much. Those of us that have done the flags, tire covers, stickers, Tee shirts, etc., have done so at cost and not earned a profit, just the direct cost from the vendor and shipping.
Got ya....Ill do either color but no rush. So if red are wanted I will go red...or if blue.

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@txav8r ... I'm in for 10, but I'll do 20 if we fall short and need that amount to cover a minimum.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@txav8r ... I'm in for 10, but I'll do 20 if we fall short and need that amount to cover a minimum.
We could use a few hundred to dump in the water during the canoe race!! That would be fun to watch.

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We could use a few hundred to dump in the water during the canoe race!! That would be fun to watch.
That is a perfect idea! Only problem is when they pick 'em up and cant get any alcohol out of them they would toss 'em back in the water :rolleyes:.

I want one of these instead for the drifters:

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@txav8r, I am wondering if you checked prices on inflatable versions? Would shipping cost savings make up for additional production cost?

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I don't think so @Bruce , $7-8 is pretty cheap. I don't remember the costs but it didn't take much to double the ball cost. But I am keeping my eyes open!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
That is a perfect idea! Only problem is when they pick 'em up and cant get any alcohol out of them they would toss 'em back in the water :rolleyes:.

I want one of these instead for the drifters:

Hey hey...you could deliver business cards with that!