• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG forum name delivery device -Footballs!

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My ball sac arrived today
And this is why I keep coming back... even after a bad day, I can always count on Faceboat for the levity I need to make it to the next one. :winkingthumbsup"

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Uh...@suchawittygal...I won't tell everyone you put in an order for my ball sac!

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
LOL! @txav8r...that's supposed to be our own dirty little secret. Well, I certainly hope your ball sac arrives in one piece! Looking forward to seeing it! I mean, the balls....Oh wait, this is just going all kinds of wrong..I better stop right here. Haha!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Well, I guess you will forgive the humor, but the balls are fun to play with! I even like playing with them! Hope no one gets hurt when I chunk one to another boat on the lake!

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I saw a blue 2014 212x on Lake Zumbro today. A very nice looking boat. If I wasn't so cowardly I would have brought my balls with me instead of forgetting them at home. I would have needed a perfect throw to land one in his cockpit as he was cruising past me at close to WOT and did not wave back.

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am starting to regret not getting in on the forum deliver devices... @txav8r Mel, if there is a second run, let me know... I'll be in for that one. Apparently I need a ball sac...

ToesintheSand

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I always thought blue balls was just a figure of speech ! I got my 5 red and 5 blue. Thanks Mel!

So as the season winds down here in Michigan, I assumed I wouldn't have the opportunity to toss a couple off this year. I was proven wrong on my way to Bay City this weekend. We stopped at Meijer to use the restroom, and as I was cirlcing the lot waiting, there sits a lone boat in tow behind a Ram. My heart began to flutter as the excitement of my first touchdown pass loomed before me. My eyes zoomed in on the transom, seeking clarity. Tunnel vision ensued quickly as my senses reeled. I remove my shades to ensure clarity and finally I focus on a jetdrive! But , ALAS, what is this I see?.... as a side view of this craft begins to develop. What are those huge ass white letters?!?!?!
S...........

E.......

A...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Ok man , pull it together dude. What to do, what to do ?????:confused: I crouch down low in the seat of my truck as I inch up slowly.....looking....loooking. Confusion begins to dissipate as I pull up next to this marvelous duo of truck and watercraft. Why, this is just another proud jetboater, just like me!!:smuggrin: I comtemplate just tossing one off into the cockpit but was immediately foiled by a mooring cover, so I inch up to the windows. A young man in the passenger seat, ear buds in, shades on, slouching low....as if he was hiding. I think he also questioned the validity of this pleasure ark attached to his parents truck. I pull up next to him and see his window is cracked. I yell "Hey! roll down your window! " He looks at me like I'm a psycho. I immediately stop bouncing and waving my arms and roll down my window, which is now well lubricated as a result of my exuberance. :facepalm: With window down I wave the the shiny red football in the air and give it a couple launch pumps towards him " nerfball!! Jetboat!! website!! Check it out!!!tell your dad!! Suddenly, his window breaks loose from it's protective status, revealing the whole palying field ! My heart begins to pound, my arm cocks back, the rush of blood in my ears drowns out whatever words were on his lips. Hungry for a touchdown:hungry:, I instinctively launch the messenger ball at the receivers #'s. Unfortunatley, due to his slouching, that's where his face was currently located. As his hands go up, he realizes the velocity at which the ball was traveling. His eyes open like the two OO's on the side of his parents boat, revealing the sheer terror of this projectile missile approaching his face. The ball whizzes between his face and hands, grazing his shades. Dissapointment begins to crawl into my head, realizing that this, in fact, was not a touchdown pass. Instead, an over zealous, misguided, misuse of my glory days of playing "500" with my son and his cousins....in my yard... off the deck.....with a beer......when they were 12. Milliseconds before shame set in, the miracle happened. The integrity of that forceful launch allowed the ball to continue it's path....to the drivers side windows(thank god for NERF). It bounced off the window, richocheted off the steering wheel, and in ultra ultra super slo mo, landed in his lap. He was in AWE and gave me a look that could only be construed as WTF. My heart lept as if I had just won the lotto:joyful:" COMPLETION! TOUCHDOWN!!", I cried. Mission accomplished.:winkingthumbsup" I had now enlightened a whole family on the joys of internet jetboating, and at the same time scared the living crap out of a tweener.:smug: As I drove away with Goodyear's screamin', I yelled "Jetboating rules, and to all a good night!!!"
And so this end my tale of "Ballz Out : A mission of deliverance"

I hope everyone else has a great experience with their first ball sharing :cool:

ToesintheSand

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I saw a blue 2014 212x on Lake Zumbro today. A very nice looking boat. If I wasn't so cowardly I would have brought my balls with me instead of forgetting them at home. I would have needed a perfect throw to land one in his cockpit as he was cruising past me at close to WOT and did not wave back.

then, they don't desreve your balls.....:asshat:

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I am hoping all the missing balls arrive in an appropriate sac and find new homes on the throw!

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The ball sac arrived! I love the balls! Thanks @txav8r! :winkingthumbsup"

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I just emailed and PMed your invoice Cheryl, glad they made it! I was on a 4 day turned 5 and totally out of pocket. It may take a few days for my thoughts to get back in sync! I may need to order more balls...everyone is now playing with mine!:winkingthumbsup"

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Paid in full..Thanks again Mel!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Got it Cheryl...thanks!

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This is one thread I meant to chime in on and just never did. Now I'm regretting it - got any extra's that I can purchase? Red preferred... since red is the best color ever.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I'm going to start another thread I think @sysinu , I am out! We went through 250 footballs! I have to order in batches of 100 for each color. They both look good and matching my boat is less important now that I see them. I want a ball that I can see in the water! I think red meets that criteria better. But I need to start another thread to get the attention of those that may not have seen this one or change the name of it to attract some new attention. I think I have at least 2 others ask about them for the next order, but with all the names and all, I can't seem to find them, and not sure what thread they asked in. But there will be more, just help me by staying in the game and prompting me about them. If you will send me a PM with your name, address, email, phone, and balls that you want, I will start a list and as soon as it hits 50% of a color minimum, I will get them on order!

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks! I will look for it, then! :).

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
any more balls for sale? Color? don't say blue either....lol

Thanks

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I need to just order more. I don't see them looking good except in red, or...wait for it...BLUE. How many do you want and anyone else want balls? If I have a good many that want them, i will go ahead and order another 100. All red ok?

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I think @cwoav8r , @sysinu , and @latitudeadjuster , are wanting balls, if all red is ok, that is 30 minimum unless any of you want 20. I will get us another 100 on order so you guys have some. I am pretty sure I won't get stuck with them, come spring, other guys/gals will want them.