• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG forum name delivery device -Footballs!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Would all of you please send me the email and mailing address you wish to use to me privately via a conversation. I will be figuring out how to get these to you and a way for you to send money for them. I always just did checks with the anchors, but we can do paypal. You guys will have to "gift" the money not to incur further charges.
Here is the list I have so far...
@Bruce 10-blue
@andy07sx230ho 10-red, 10-blue
@jetboater4life 10-red
@mark_m 10- blue
@Tranio 10-blue
@jawsf16 10-red
@0627Devildog 10-blue
@itsdgm 10-
@Big Shasta 10- red
@Wayloncle 10-red
@BravoMike 10-blue
@cane.mba 10-red
@sstegh 10-red
@Glassman 10-red, 10-blue
@Lspeedss 10-either
@Speedling 10-red
@justason 10-blue, 5-red
@ToesintheSand 5-red, 5-blue

Last edited:

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Would all of you please send me the email address you wish to use to me privately via a conversation. I will be figuring out how to get these to you and a way for you to send money for them. I always just did checks with the anchors, but we can do paypal. You guys will have to "gift" the money not to incur further charges.
Here is the list I have so far...
@Bruce 10-blue
@andy07sx230ho 10-red, 10-blue
@jetboater4life 10-red
@mark_m 10- blue
@Tranio 10-blue
@jawsf16 10-red
@0627Devildog 10-blue
@itsdgm 10-
@Big Shasta 10- red
@Wayloncle 10-red
@BravoMike 10-blue
@cane.mba 10-red
@sstegh 10-red
@Glassman 10-red, 10-blue
@Lspeedss 10-either
@Speedling 10-red
@justason 10-blue, 5-red
@ToesintheSand 5-red, 5-blue
Hey Mel, it may be easier for you if you just post your PayPal email and have them respond to that with their screen name and quantity. Then when you get a total for each they can send payment via the friends and family option. Just a thought..

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Email addresses should be exchanged in a conversation so that hey are not picked up by spam bots.

I can start one with everyone listed here if that would help.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Email addresses should be exchanged in a conversation so that hey are not picked up by spam bots.
I got ya, didn't know that would happen.. well then never mind....LOL

Damn spam bots, I always get the enlarge your junk, purple pill, singles in your area, get 4x thicker ones..you would think I was some kind of dirty sex phein.... Uhh .. nevermind I need to go check my email:devilhorns:

Last edited:

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Mel, it may be easier for you if you just post your PayPal email and have them respond to that with their screen name and quantity. Then when you get a total for each they can send payment via the friends and family option. Just a thought..

Additionally, if he sends an "INVOICE" vie PAYPAL we will not be able to "Gift" him the money. . . .

The sender has to initiate on the paypal side for it to be a gift.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I forgot to mention that I need your addresses as well for shipping! So send me your email address for communication and your mailing addresses, I will be sending info to you, and as @Bruce said, do it in a private conversation!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Bruce , the conversation with everyone listed would be a good idea. But don't take the thread down. I was looking at doing that, but afraid I would lose the thread.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I have approved the art and shown the digital images here and in the conversation thread, and they are being printed now, and scheduled for shipping out on the 29th from the vendor to me. I will slow the process down too, in getting a box to fit them so the shipping cost for you guys is minimal. Boxes aren't cheap, and can cost several dollars apiece, as well as the postage. And for something that the box will weigh more than the contents, you don't want it too big. So I am waiting to see the products first. Thanks to all of you for your patience on these things, we want to give you exactly what you want and think your getting, and not something you regret participating on!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Too bad you don't have a vacuum bag packer! Suck those balls down flat and toss 'em in a box.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hmm, do you think it would mess up the art or ball shape? I wouldn't want deformed balls!:eek:

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok, so the name of the thread is "forum name delivery device - footballs". I am recommending we change the name to "forum name delivery - ammunition" and I am totally tasking someone @Julian @Glassman with creating the jetboater diy version of this!

Can I just say. I am amazed no one has beat me to this yet.

image.jpg

http://tshirtgun.com/footballgun.html

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
LOL...I knew there had to be one! @cane.mba We are definitely going to have to have a mod version, that price kind of slams it!

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was looking for a T-shirt cannon with a range of under 100'. I was going to use it so I could deliver towels or t-shirts with the Georgia 100' law printed on them. Purely my personal effort to help educate the boating public.... Then I ran across this little gem!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I was looking for a T-shirt cannon with a range of under 100'. I was going to use it so I could deliver towels or t-shirts with the Georgia 100' law printed on them. Purely my personal effort to help educate the boating public.... Then I ran across this little gem!
Oh boy...that is a challenge right there. And I am with you on that one. I have considered any number of ways to educate the public on boarding/skiiing/tubing/boating by anchored boats. I get that it is open water, and nothing really prevents a boat from anchoring in an area that is "considered" by many, a ski lane. I noticed the last time out, that up along the shore in my favorite cove (really just a half moon protected cut along a shoreline), that the mosquitos were rampant. I had to pull out farther away from the shore to get out of these thick swarms. That put me out in less protected and certainly out where boats would or could pass by closer without being near shore. But I have had wake boats come within 20' of us throwing a huge wake, almost knocking us off our own boat while at anchor...right up 20' off shore, but it is a steep walled shore. Boats at anchor have some rights here too, but it isn't enforced at all. Not sure a free tee shirt would help...but a barrage of footballs would make me feel better!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OMG.....Sign me up!!(for the football gun)

Last edited:

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I have shared this story before at our previous address. My machine shop fabricator for the anchors I used to make had a 30' center console fishing boat. Some of the fishermen are avid and don't take kindly to aggressive boats. And being gun toting CHL folks and on Corp lakes, they don't carry there. So what Delbert had, was a stiff short salt water pole with a casting reel on it, with heavy test line, and a 1 oz lead weight on it. He told me he had more than once bounced that off a wake boat hull after the second pass was attempted! He also told me that it would crack the said hull! His reasoning was that he was "just fishing" and this boat came so close, he got in the way of his cast. He added that the sound that plug made when it hit the hull got their attention big time, and that they stopped immediately, and that is were the problems start I guess. But that rod was like a rifle, totally controllable and would fire that heavy casting weight a hundred yards I suspect! My fear would be hitting someone with it and injuring them. I can see the lawsuit now, and the counter suit...but foam footballs, another issue altogether!

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hmmmm ....Foam Footballs with a 1 oz lead weight enbedded!o_O

ToesintheSand

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Potato. Gun.
Modify for footballs.......mmmmm, might have to draw this on the tube at work :D right after I find the buttcheese that hid all my free time.....