• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG forum name delivery device -Footballs!

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I like option 2, the big JB logo over the web address.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Each 1/4 section is alternating red/white or blue/white. So the printable area is inside the white area with margins. Can't print on the seam or stitches and margins close to them.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
It's ~25.00 or so, not that big of a deal........put me down for whatever is easiest.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hi Mel.
excellent !! I'll take a few to throw around or share with the greater NC, qty 10-15 or whatever fits in a convenient box you find. If I missed the general order just let me know what you have for spares.....Prefer blue or a few of each.....its all good

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I like the either design that our resident graphic artist @Williamsone46 has posted. Nice work. I'm not stuck on a color but prefer red, so if we have to get them all the same color be it blue or red I'm fine with that. $2 to $3 a ball works for me.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
It is your logo @Williamsone46 , well, ours, but your design, and I don't want to take liberty to alter it without your approval, so I will defer to what you have already said, that you prefer the original. I will get the order with the original logo in Black only, and on both balls. One thing to note, the pics Adam has put up there, have a white outline around the lettering, and that is highlighting them, we will only have black lettering on the white ball, so that slight highlight won't be present.

I can't wait to get these...I will be looking for victims...I mean prospects! lol I love that they are nerf style, so you don't run the risk of hurting a kiddo or someones boat! I think if you drive by someone, hold the ball up and make a motion like your going to throw it and point to them, the will get the gist of it quick! The cheaper we can keep them, the easier it will be to order them again when other members coming on want them! On a side note, the blue in the logo won't match the blue ball, and the red in the logo won't match the red ball. The designer already told me it would be best to alter the logo color to match either of those if we went with 3 color. So the black really does solve that issue too. I will get them going tomorrow!

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Make it simple for yourself.. Whatever works. As long as they can read thevweb address. Again great idea...

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Williamsone46 , can you make me a red ball with the original logo in black? I will copy those to the first post and get rid of the oracle balls.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Disregard...I changed them already @Williamsone46 . The are on page one, first post!

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The overlaid logo and address look crisp and clean in the digital file. However, I'm concerned about how crisp the black logo and website will be, and I'm concerned it'll be hard to read without some separation. However, it's been a few years since I've seen a swag football so maybe the printing process has improved.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone notice how similar our logo is to the S. Valley Motor Sports Logo. . . . . . . I wonder how that happened . . . . . @Williamsone46 o_O

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The overlaid logo and address look crisp and clean in the digital file. However, I'm concerned about how crisp the black logo and website will be, and I'm concerned it'll be hard to read without some separation. However, it's been a few years since I've seen a swag football so maybe the printing process has improved.
AGREED. I am fine with it either way, in any color, as long as it is legible. Point is to get the word out.

ToesintheSand

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I'll take 10. 5 red , five blue. Where are the stickers?

ToesintheSand

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
AGREED. I am fine with it either way, in any color, as long as it is legible. Point is to get the word out.
laser printers these days track that uneven stuff pretty good. If they have a decent one, it should be pretty great ;)

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Here are the proofs, albeit digital and not exact. Order going forward! Should be delivered in the first few days of September!
image.jpg

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks great Mel !!!

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice idea. Not for me, however. I don't allow other boats on my private river. The few I have seen trespassing are not Yamahas. Very few Yamahas on the far eastern shore of Maryland.