• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG forum name delivery device -Footballs!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
You guys are great! I want to get a proof before I order them but we will get them going!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It would be cool if the print also included a statement. Something like, " I like your boat, to learn more about jetboats join..."

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
It would be cool if the print also included a statement. Something like, " I like your boat, to learn more about jetboats join..."
Or NICE BOAT come show it off at.......

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
The setup charges and fees include only one side. And each color adds another $20 setup and increase in base cost. So adding more verbage isn't really available space wise on a small football. Maybe we need to discuss it more before I proceed?

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Great idea. How many lines/characters can be printed on one side. Is there enough space for the web address and a forum name? Probably not much more if there is.
(I looked back, but forgive me if I missed this answer already)

How awesome would it be to toss one over AND get one flying back with their info! I challenge all the Panama City Beach area folks to do this if it happens. I bet I can nail you first.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well, I guess I better sign up for some so I have something to chunk back at Big Shasta!

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am in for 10 @txav8r Good idea and have some fun too! When I see you at Ray Roberts, can throw one for Chester :D

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Seems like a good idea. Nice thinking outside the box.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Why not just print: " Join us at: Jetboaters.net" referred by:( a line) ______________ and you can write you screen name on it with a sharpie if you like ?
Like this idea best so far. . . . .

Then we can hand out Internet points redeemable for bragging rights when people register based on your referral.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Wow, I guess many of you view this like I did. The balls are small, fits in your hand. Our logo is our website address, so using that gets our name out there. If we go two lines, then the size is half as big. The printable area is only on 1/4 of the side of the football, such as between the laces and the side seam. While I love the idea of a line inviting them to join us, it may take much more room than is available. I asked them about printing on the second white panel, it is a separate art setup, separate printing run, and will double the printing cost to print on both panels. That may not be such a big deal if you were to add a dollar to the cost of each ball if if were your own swag, but when you consider your eating the cost to "throw" them away as a business card to someone, jumping the cost up may make us think twice. My original thought was less than a couple bucks each, and it would be closer to $1.50 each if shipping and extra cost for art wasn't required. So adding more just runs the cost higher each ball. But the actual difference isn't all that much.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow, I guess many of you view this like I did. The balls are small, fits in your hand. Our logo is our website address, so using that gets our name out there. If we go two lines, then the size is half as big. The printable area is only on 1/4 of the side of the football, such as between the laces and the side seam. While I love the idea of a line inviting them to join us, it may take much more room than is available. I asked them about printing on the second white panel, it is a separate art setup, separate printing run, and will double the printing cost to print on both panels. That may not be such a big deal if you were to add a dollar to the cost of each ball if if were your own swag, but when you consider your eating the cost to "throw" them away as a business card to someone, jumping the cost up may make us think twice. My original thought was less than a couple bucks each, and it would be closer to $1.50 each if shipping and extra cost for art wasn't required. So adding more just runs the cost higher each ball. But the actual difference isn't all that much.
Less is more...

If they have not found us already they will use the logo and problem solved!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Less is more...

If they have not found us already they will use the logo and problem solved!
I am in either way, but I like the "join us" idea . . . .we don't necessarily need a blank line to sharpie our username on.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I say just get the logo and you can sharpie any message you want. Keep a sharpie on board and custom the message. Nice boat... Throw me a beer...swim over... Whatever.
Sold.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
So let's get a list going with who wants what. It will be the usual deal like with stickers and such. They have a minimum order if 100 of a single color ball, setup for each additional color, we have 3 colors in our logo. If we end up with 200, I can order half blue and half red with the red/black logo on the red/white balls and the blue/black logo on the blue/white balls. Either will
Look great I think and I am good with either, but would love to offer both. So I will look to the printer for some flexibility, but we are small potatoes for sure.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I'm in for 10 Red.