• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Found these in the Boat today..what are they.

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
As the title says, any and all input welcome... not sure what they are for. Thanks all!!8E1848D5-204A-4C42-BB4A-BAD6BCE3ACA3.jpeg

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Look like the brackets for holding the tower secure in the folded position. Used for shipping the boat, and occasionally towing.

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
thanks Guys

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Holy cow I feel stupid...anyone have a pic of how they fit?

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You’re not stupid because you don’t know what something is. If your boss tells you what something is for six months and you still don’t know what it is then you’re stupid. At least this is my point of view as a boss.

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You’re not stupid because you don’t know what something is. If your boss tells you what something is for six months and you still don’t know what it is then you’re stupid. At least this is my point of view as a boss.
You my friend are a very patient man.

thats why forums are great... I don’t fee the slightest bit stupid..

My wife goes .. “ What are these for?” ... let me take a picture, I KNOW the guys on the forum will know what they are.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Don't have a pic, but my understanding is that when you use them you remove the middle bar on the tower (that you usually leave connected at the bottom). Then you use one knob to attach to one side of this little bracket at the top; attach the other knob to attach the bottom to where the bottom of that middle bar connected.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Endless patience.
We have journeyman plumbing License requirement in my county. So the Journeyman working under my master plumbing license has to have there own journey level license.
there is a Limited number of them so to keep fully staffed I eat a lot of mistakes. It kills me but allows everything to run smoothly.