• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff FREE- JBL MR-17 stereo, for parts only

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This JBL MR-17 stereo is from an 07 AR210. It will power up, but has no audio output to the cabin speakers. Other than no sound output, it orbs perfectly. 🤷🏼‍♂️😂. I cut the output wires to install the new stereo.

It’s going in the trash unless you want it and pay for shipping.
Just respond here and send me a PM. IMG_0564.jpegIMG_0565.jpegIMG_0566.jpeg

salmon alley

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not to hijack your thread, but I’ve got the same year SX230 with the OEM stereo. Do you mind telling me which unit you purchased to replace it?

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not to hijack your thread, but I’ve got the same year SX230 with the OEM stereo. Do you mind telling me which unit you purchased to replace it?
I’m putting in a car stereo that I happened to pull out of my daughters car a few weeks ago. It’s a basic Pioneer stereo, but it does have Bluetooth. So regrettably, I’ll lose the swim platform remote. I’m sure that this will only carry me a season or two before the elements get to it. But for now it’s free. 😁

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
5F05604F-7246-4D42-B9C3-6FBA39CE58E8.jpeg44358785-7E6C-42FF-9332-56838D03CDBB.jpeg
This is what I replaced the stock stereo in our 06 SX230 with, had to fab up new mounting plates though.