• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Frustration continues - Argh!

mspis65

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
So I have been waiting like many for my new boat. I ordered a 2021 252SD in Yacht Blue with Warm Interior. I ordered this back in July of 2021. I have waited patiently, checked in from time to time with the dealer. Visited the dealer just to see if anything had popped in just to see one in person. Dreamt about the boat etc. we have all been there.
And then the day had finally come... a call from the dealer -" Your Boat Is Here!"
I was so excited. I was told I had 48 hours to get there to start the paperwork.
So into Boat mode I go... while I have been waiting forever it seems, I felt so unprepared. Need to get a load with the CU, need to call my insurance company, need to call the marina and pray they have a spot for my to store.... so many things to do, and where the heck did I put all of the things I have already bought for the boat and what more do I need to buy????
First stop... CU. There first question, can you send me some info on the boat... I say sure and pull up the invoice to get them MSRP and all of the details and then there it is... I didn't see it before but it is as big and bold and flashing like a neon light... Cherry Red... Wait wait... what? That's not what I ordered.
So back on the list I go.

I hope who ever got the Cherry Red 252 SD in the Tampa area enjoys the boat and had the best of luck and times on it....

Rather have what I want then settle. And before anyone says wrap it and change the sea deck, while its an option I shouldn't and don't want to pay more for something I should be able to get the right way.

Ugh - that’s painful…. Hoping it comes for you soon - in the right color!

I’ve had two calls from my dealer that I thought were THE call only to hear they had a 252xe instead of my 252se. Definitely frustrating to get my hopes up but I did appreciate being given the option to snag the unclaimed boat even though we passed both times. It’s not as close as you came but close enough that I know that feeling.

I wonder if there’s something related the yacht blue color or warm interior that’s delaying these boats? I’ve seen significantly more red versions of these boats get delivered lately than blue.

Back