• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD FS: 2008 Yamaha AR230 HO 93.6 hours Bedford TX (DFW area) Loaded

betterwhenitswetter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Up for sale is my 2008 Yamaha AR230 HO white/black 93.6 hours
34K (FIRM)
Texas Title for boat & certificate of origin for trailer in hand, no BS here. No rides unless cash in hand.
Turn key
List below is the best of my knowledge off the top of my head, I will be throwing in 4 vests, 2 tubes and various OEM parts that were removed to install jetboatpilot mods.

Primary Boat upgrades/mods:
MR-1 HO Engines 160HP each, total power 320HP, fuel injected, currently 93.6 hours
Perfect Pass GPS cruise system
Scupper valve upgrade to SS
Drain plug upgraded (brass plug and plate located below scupper, these are typically loose after a few years as they just use SS wood screws, added machine screws w/nylon locking nuts & 3m marine epoxy, this is always over looked)
Thrust Vectors (Purchased from JetBoatPilot)
Clean out plug LOCKS (Purchased from JetBoatPilot)
Throttle sync (Purchased from JetBoatPilot)
Anchor light LED and mounted on the tower (no need to use the folding pole)
Removed sticky adhesive and installed new storage/head seal & helm seal.
2 boat covers, newer blue and old gray over the top (old grey cover has some small tears) with anti-pooling poles.
Tower has been "pre-wired" Incase you'd like to add 2 more tower speakers and RBG lighting, total of 4x HLCD's w/RGB.
Foam noodled table poles.
shoe holder storage in head/storage area.
Yamaha Wakeboarding folding racks (extremely hard to find)
Dynamat/CLD engine hatch/hood, some engine area & fuel cover. (quite ride, much improved)
Yamaha 180 degree wake mirror (2 mirrors flat and 180 degree

Stereo: (I listed the model numbers so you may do your research, nothing to hide)
Head unit, EQ, amp's gains are calibrated using SMD dd1+, just use the Deck for volume controller, only use the EQ for boat/tower zone's/bass/midbass/treble.
Sony DSX-S310BTX head unit w/wireless remote (USB/iPod/iPhone/Bluetooth/etc)
Sony RM-X60M transom remote (1x extra for spare NIB)
Sony XT-100HD HD Radio Tuner
Wetsounds EQ WS-420 (NOT bluetooth) with Mic, Mic never used (NIB MIC).
JL HD600/4 amplifier full range (runs the 4x in cabin speakers) power reg.... amp, will hit RMS @12.5 volts "NOT" 14.4 volts like most.
JL HD600/4 amplifier full range (runs the 2x tower speakers, bridged) power reg.... amp, will hit RMS @12.5 volts "NOT" 14.4 volts like most.
JL 7.7's M770-CCX-SG-WH (Front/Bow speakers)
JL 8.8's M880-CCX-SG-WH (Rear/Main seating area)
WetSounds 2x Rev10's black tower speakers HLCD's much louder than coaxial speakers, swivel mount with RGB
Mic aux added to headunit plate, but never used it
Full RGB lighting w/ Music/Dual function switch to allow all white in boat lights, find your keys etc...
each puck and ring light has a 4 pin quick connector to serviceability/repair or add more down the road by "Y" into the system.
7x acrylic cupholder pucks
7x acrylic cupholder rings
JL 7.7 acrylic speaker rings
JL 8.8's acrylic speaker rings
Sony transom remote ring
Engine air and fan exhaust reflective lighting
Wetsounds Rev10's (OEM wetsounds plastic I think) speaker rings.
2x RGB Music controllers (this was needed for the dual function lights, party mode and working/cleaning the boat at night mode)

Power:
Dual Pro (Professional series) 2 bank charger (15 amps per bank) ship to shore plug in the engine bay, cord is passes through the engine air inlet port side rear, no drilling.
3x Optima marine batteries 1x for starter, 2x for house system. (RBG lighting is on starter battery to reduce flicking, stereo is on house system)
Blue Sea battery switch, OFF/ON/Combine
Blue Sea Fuse panel (6-Circ w/Cover & Neg)
Blue Sea distribution/common 2x/4x (I think, cant remember)
1600 watt inverter to run 120 volt electronics
Trailer:
Welded bow stop
Fulton FW32000101 F2 Two-Speed Trailer Winch with Strap
VeVe guides on trailer with LED's
New upgraded to aluminum calipers & brake pads. (original was steel)
New surge brake unit, pressure bled/bleed entire brake system after repairs.
Trailer has some scrapes and small amount of rust, its 10 years old.

Port Engine

Starboard Engine

OLD VIDEO, please excuse the music also please understand its a older camera phone, the light and sound don't seem to match in the video guessing due to slower response time. I have it set to slow fade now anyways the fast changing color can be blinding at night.
Amazon Sign-In

Last edited by a moderator:

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
This is a great looking boat. I got to drive one of these (AR230) last summer and was really impressed with how much better the build quality was on those models and this one looks particularly well taken care of. Good look with the sale.