• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat FS: 2012 Yamaha SX190 - Greencastle, IN

Jjones-stevens_2020

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Fortunately, I will be purchasing my first home. Unfortunately, that means the boat must go for now to free up my monthly expenses. I am willing to drive 1.5 hours to meet.

**If purchased before JetBoatPilot’s September SeaDek sale is over, I will deduct the cost to do the cockpit and swim platform if interested**

The boat:
2012 SX190 (3rd owner)
Purchased June 2020
Price: UPDATED $21,000 OBO
Includes Premium grey cover
350 hours

Parts list (added in last 4 months)
Thrust vector XL
Seadek on bow and step to swim deck
Kicker speakers (RGB rings not wired but ready)
Fusion MS-RA70N Stereo with 2 wireless remotes
-one mounted by steering wheel, one on swim deck
Brand new upholstered seat on engine hatch
Stoltz Poly bow roller

I’m sure I’m missing a few things. Please PM, or call (after 5 P.M. EST) or text anytime
(765) 721-7146
D7E9D3D0-6DDA-4B1B-BC63-B123D3B591E5.pngCFDF8BD9-CB3E-46D8-BCE4-CE8A50D012BE.png8E549EBC-BCD9-4823-88C6-0855A3E6876E.png

Last edited:

Jjones-stevens_2020

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
*** If you purchase before the JetBoatPilot seadek order is up, I will deduct the cost to do a full SeaDek kit if you’re interested. ***

Ribs77

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is pretty in-line with what I'm looking for, but I'm not QUITE ready to buy yet. If only this was a few months in the future, I'd be pretty interested.

3 owners gives me a little bit of pause, but as Emptytemples says, it looks very clean.

On the SX in general, are you able to tow from both a high and low rope position? Would aftermarket mods be required? I am hoping to eventually tow wakeboards, tubes, and also wake surfers.

Thanks! (If the boat is still available in a few months, I may still be lurking and interested...)

Jjones-stevens_2020

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is pretty in-line with what I'm looking for, but I'm not QUITE ready to buy yet. If only this was a few months in the future, I'd be pretty interested.

3 owners gives me a little bit of pause, but as Emptytemples says, it looks very clean.

On the SX in general, are you able to tow from both a high and low rope position? Would aftermarket mods be required? I am hoping to eventually tow wakeboards, tubes, and also wake surfers.

Thanks! (If the boat is still available in a few months, I may still be lurking and interested...)
It sounds like to me that you would want to purchase a waketower at some point. Stock, the SX only has the low tow position, but members here have been successful wakeboarding and wakesurfing from that position. Is it the best, no. However, the SX has the same mounting plates as the AR for installation of a tower to the SX model. They run about $700-1200 from what I have found.

Jjones-stevens_2020

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Price Drop to $21,000 OBO...willing to hear all offers!