• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat FS 2014 SX190 South Florida $26K

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have been thinking about selling if the right buyer came along and knew what they wanted and liked what they saw and asked me the question.
What is your crazy number? Apparently 28 is too much and 26K sounds about right. I already turned down two offers at 23K as I'm not ready to move on.

My kids are big for their age and I miss power to weight ratio I had with skis. I'll be looking for a cheap 212x once things calm down and I'll do my thing to bring it back to life.

If there is someone in Miami or anywhere in between as I will be willing to travel to deliver (side negation) this SX may be for you.

The boat needs nothing and you can ask me anything through pm or post comments below. I have full disclosure.

I have ad up with pictures and video of walk around after going out when flushing it. But I will post if asked to add pictures.

I have it right over NADA to reflect full sea deck / Cobra fin / factory black cover which is ~2K add on to right buyer or unlucky for seller :jawdrop:

I use boat regularly and has just under 200hrs. Will gladly take anyone out from 79th St for step 2 of sale

Thanks for looking and special thanks to #JetBoater.net for their great forum and friends they unite together.

Attachments

Last edited: