• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff FS - 2018 SX195 Snap-in Carpet

scubasteve87

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looking to sell my snap in carpet from my 2018 SX195. Used the carpet for one season. I pulled it out of the boat last fall, cleaned it up and stored since.

Carpet is in great shape but is missing a few snaps here or there as during the removal a few pulled through the mats. I have installed SeaDek throughout this spring so I have no further need and rather get it to someone who wants/needs it than take up space in my house.

Asking for $150 plus whatever shipping costs may be. I can pack it up, box it and get an estimate on shipping costs if need be as well. Thanks!

Last edited:

scubasteve87

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bumping this post as I am looking to clean out my basement a bit more this summer and I still have the snap in matting/carpet that originally came with the boat. Still in great shape, used for half a season, was cleaned and stored in a dry place after I installed the seadek early last year.

At this point I'm looking to get it to a good home or someone who needs it. As mentioned above, a few of the snaps did pull through the matting, but most of them are still there and intact. I don't have the screw snaps that were in the boat anymore however.

Free to a good home for local pick-up on Eastern Long Island or willing to ship if shipping is paid for. I'll get some photos when I can and post them soon.

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I would be all over them but I have a AR, won't fit with bench.

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How many snaps are broken?

scubasteve87

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How many snaps are broken?
Only a handful, maybe about 10-20% of the total snaps. When I removed the mat it in March so the metal and shrunk a bit and despite being as careful as I could, some of the snaps pulled through the mat or broke. Most of them are intact, if I recall it was about 3-5 of them. If you're interested I'll pull everything out of storage and count the exact number, which ones and get you some photos.