• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff FS: Riva Yamaha Replacement Air Filter

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Have a replacement Riva Racing air filter that was used for less than 6 months. I replaced the entire assembly with CIA so no longer need it. It’s nice since it can fit directly into the air filter box.

Looking for $90 shipped.

Attachments

Last edited:

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Lowered price to $70 shipped.

qbndvl24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have a replacement Riva Racing air filter that was used for less than 6 months. I replaced the entire assembly with CIA so no longer need it. It’s nice since it can fit directly into the air filter box.

Looking for $90 shipped.
I seen your post, where you replaced your entire assembly with CIA, can you send link that you used to purchase also have you seen any chance in performance with it?

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Performance difference is not much to be honest. Biggest difference is the amount of room it frees up. Below are the two items you need:

K&N Universal Clamp-On Air Filter: High Performance, Premium, Washable, Replacement Filter: Flange Diameter: 4 In, Filter Height: 5.5 In, Flange Length: 1.125 In, Shape: Round Tapered, RG-1001RD Amazon.com: K&N Universal Clamp-On Air Filter: High Performance, Premium, Washable, Replacement Filter: Flange Diameter: 4 In, Filter Height: 5.5 In, Flange Length: 1.125 In, Shape: Round Tapered, RG-1001RD: Automotive

HPS AJ400-300 6061 T6 Aluminum Joiner Tubing with Bead Roll, 16 Gauge, 4" Length, 3" OD, 0.065" Wall Thickness Amazon.com: HPS AJ400-300 6061 T6 Aluminum Joiner Tubing with Bead Roll, 16 Gauge, 4" Length, 3" OD, 0.065" Wall Thickness: Industrial & Scientific

qbndvl24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Performance difference is not much to be honest. Biggest difference is the amount of room it frees up. Below are the two items you need:

K&N Universal Clamp-On Air Filter: High Performance, Premium, Washable, Replacement Filter: Flange Diameter: 4 In, Filter Height: 5.5 In, Flange Length: 1.125 In, Shape: Round Tapered, RG-1001RD Amazon.com: K&N Universal Clamp-On Air Filter: High Performance, Premium, Washable, Replacement Filter: Flange Diameter: 4 In, Filter Height: 5.5 In, Flange Length: 1.125 In, Shape: Round Tapered, RG-1001RD: Automotive

HPS AJ400-300 6061 T6 Aluminum Joiner Tubing with Bead Roll, 16 Gauge, 4" Length, 3" OD, 0.065" Wall Thickness Amazon.com: HPS AJ400-300 6061 T6 Aluminum Joiner Tubing with Bead Roll, 16 Gauge, 4" Length, 3" OD, 0.065" Wall Thickness: Industrial & Scientific
I am going to try it, thanks

qbndvl24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have you tried? I'm about to do the same. Will post if I do. Thanks @jEt_jAk
Yes, I tried it, was easy to complete, and worked well, I did not use the RIVA replacement, I simply removed the ribbon (honeycomb filter) and that's it, I can tell a small difference in performance but nothing amazing

sebmcadet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Filter change completed!
The filter seems very large and apparently made for intake hose with an even larger flange.
Lake tested and it works fine.
My issue with power loss at high RPM is not resolved, this was just one item I had in my troubleshooting list.

IMG_1122_K&Nairfilter.jpeg

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length