• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH 210 Bilge Fuse

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My bilge switch stopped lighting up yesterday. I pushed in the rubber fuse and it did not come back on. any suggestions? FYI the boat only has about 30 hours.

thank you!

Doug

brian86992

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I think for the bilge there's a second fuse that's next to the battery since it doesn't go on/off with the battery cutoff switch. Edit: I don't think I'm right about that. Reading now.

Edit 2: Our boats do need the battery switch on but do not need the bilge switch on (it auto-checks). Older Yamahas needed the bilge switch on too. That's what I was confused with.

Last edited:

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
i will check it out. thank you!

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
i will check it out - thank you!

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
good news. The bilge actually works. It’s the switch that doesn’t light up.