• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH 210 Engine issue

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hi All,

I am having engine issues. Video.The starbart engine is sputtering, making noises and not functioning properly. There is nothing in the wash out. It does drive at full speed forward but hard to get into reverse does not go straight in reverse, I am putting it up on the trailer tomorrow to get a better look. I am hoping its just debree stuck in the jet drive. the water that comes out of the engine is in a twirling motion. I have a video but wont attach. has anyone had this issue?

Thanks!

Doug

WiredKC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I would definitely check underneath. You likely have something stuck (could be something as small as a twig or bark). Good luck, keep us posted!

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you! I hope it’s an easy fix.

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I pulled the boat out of the water yesterday. The reverse collar came off. It took about 2 minutes to fix. all is well. I used one motor to derive it up on the trailer. Doug