• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH 210 Port Side Door Shelf/Bin Replacement

xjfelix

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone know the part number or a vendor that supplies the shelves/bins mounted on the port side storage door? I have checked Partzilla and the shelf/bins are not listed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is for 2020 FSH 210 Sport

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

xjfelix

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I spoke to Yamaha. They said the shelf/bins come with the door assembly from any OEM supplier. If anyone comes across the vendor that makes the shelf/bins please let me know. I am going to keep finding alternative solutions.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have you tried Junk Yards or Marina's with damaged boats? They will part them out. Guy next door let me know that is how he finds a lot of parts for his boat that break or get worn out. Usually off of wrecked boats. Since we are near the great lakes there are a lot of places. Not sure how tedious that would be though.

xjfelix

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I will definitely try that option. Just not sure how lucky im going to get with finding parts for my boat. It's not a common boat out here in Miami and Key West. If not im going to just mount a clean smooth PVC board where the shelves were an add seasucker mods.