• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fuel level

Ricky Davila

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is there a way to check the fuel level in float mode? It seems as though I need to have the engines started in order to see my fuel level. Thanks and sorry if this is a dumb question, I have only been out on the boat once so far and did not really figure it out.

Ricky Davila

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It is odd to me that there is no way to view it without starting an engine.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just have to click over the key - right one if I recall correctly. I don't actually have to start the boat...it also turns on the depth gauge and other accessories.

Do the newer models require you to actually fire up the engine? o_O

Knot Practical

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well when Connext comes on without a motor running it goes to float mode and doesn't show fuel level. I did notice in diagnostic mode it shows fuel sending unit in Ohms. Thirty two ohms being full and the less it shows the lower the fuel level. Sixteen ohms being 1/2 full. I don't know this for a fact but an educated guess.