• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fuel Sending Unit SX240

ROTD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The previous owner (@blacksapphirez ) of our boat had the fuel sending unit replaced to try and correct the fuel level reading on the fuel gauge. Unfortunately the gauge still reads incorrectly and I'm considering replacing it again with a different type in hopes of it finally working. The fuel used amount is correct so that's what is currently being used to track fuel consumption.

Dealer that did the replacement before used the OEM replacement part and from what I have read on this forum, they tend to have this problem. Does anyone know if this (Centriod 395088) fuel sending unit will work in a 2013 SX240? Does it work in all the YJB's? TIA

Edit: Fixed hyperlink

Last edited:

ROTD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry had a wrong hyperlink to the part!!

ROTD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well I guess I’ll have to be the guinea pig on this if I decide to switch it out later this summer or at the end of the season. I’ll be sure to document it here if I do get around to doing it.