• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fuel Stabilizer

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I emailed Gold Eagle (the makers of Sta-bil brand fuel stabilizer) to see which product they recommend for winter boat storage: Stabil Storage or 360 Marine. I've used both before with no problems, but find comfort in knowing which one they recommend.

This was the email I got back:

Kate (Gold Eagle Company)

Sep 7, 07:54 CST

Hi Darren,

Thank you for contacting Gold Eagle!

For winter boat storage we recommend STA-BIL 360® Marine™. This will keep your fuel fresh for up to 12 months and help to remove water and clean the fuel system.

If you have any other questions please let us know and have a great rest of your day!

Kind regards,

Kate
Consumer Care Support
https://www.facebook.com/GoldEagleCo/

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I use it in every time I get gas.

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have always used the regular but maybe I will try the 360 this year. I just filled up with 94 in prep for storage. Cam.