• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fulton Winch Warranty

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just curious if anyone has ever filed a Warranty claim with Fulton?

Their warranty and docs show proof of purchase is required to prove you are the original purchaser. It's been so long, there is no way I have a receipt. But my 3200lb Fulton F2 blue up the gears inside this past week. It still cranks, but will not log forward or reverse. (bummer)

I filled out the online warranty claim form 5 days ago, and called in today. Support said someone will call me back soon. I asked about ther reciept, but he was unable to confirm/deny if I had a claim on my limited lifetime warranty.

Heck I would be happy to just get the parts to repair it. As I don't care to drop another $150 on a new one when all I need are a couple gears and a parts diagram.

My experience with almost all warranties is that it take a long time. My wife has a heavy electric stapler that went out and Bostitch said to not even send it in that they will send a new one......6-8 weeks. It's for a business, so what good is it to sit without it for 6-8 weeks? What are they doing for 6-8 weeks? They are in stock to buy. I had to fight for boat cover warranty coverage with dealer for weeks and weeks. Finally filed with BBB and it was resolved in an hour! Good luck.

I'm guessing this is why we see new Fulton winches on FB marketplace. Folks go buy a new one while waiting, and then sell the warranty replacement when it finally comes in.

Lucky my boat is on the lift till October hopefully

Back