• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fusion FR6022

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Hey everyone... Yesterday I upgraded the Yamaha factory speakers to the Fusion FR6022 speakers. I know many of the members on here have gone with the JL Audio and Wetsounds but unfortunately the budget did not allow for them. I was going to go with the Polks but was talked out of them because of the brackish/salt here in SC. After installing them I can honestly say I extremely impressed with the Fusion’s. Even just the 4 speaker upgrade from stock is amazing. I am planning another set for a mid-cabin install and an amp to finalize the upgrade. I just wanted to let everyone know that if your budget doesn’t allow the JL’s or Wetsounds take a look at the Fusion’s

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How much were they? Did you find a good place to get them?

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Amazon... roughly about 100.00 a pair. Still very happy with them.

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
@Rushfan67 , so how are the fusion speakers holding up? Trying to get some feedback about that brand vs JL and WS

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
So far so good. I have had zero issues and the sound is really good.