• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Garage question

Embraerjetpilot

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have a Yamaha sx210 on order and I was curious if anyone was able to fit it into a garage. We have a deep garage but I am concerned that it won't fit height wise. Anyone have any luck with this? Thanks

It shows 7’ 4” on trailer and 22’ with tongue folded. So depending on angle of approach and hitch, if you have 89 inches of door height you should be good to go. I have a 195S so no personal experience with a 21 footer.

Search caster mod. My 2010 SX210 was the same height as yours and I used the caster mod on my trailer to make it fit in my 7' opening.

Need 8' garage door or gonna have to do what @ripler said to stand a chance

Ok, I have searched this forum and a couple of others plus looked at youtube looking for this mod. Any other ideas where to look?

Hell a 19 footer fits by literally inches after you adjust the tower cables with a 7' opening. If there was an easy fix I would have a 21 footer myself

Hell a 19 footer fits by literally inches after you adjust the tower cables with a 7' opening. If there was an easy fix I would have a 21 footer myself
NUMBER 1 reason why I didn't want a tower!

Like such

Attachments

• 20200511_182522.jpg
    20200511_182522.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
Good luck sir! I have a 2020 195S and am in the process of building a house with an 8' garage (Double + Single). The boat was not the only reason to move, but let's just say I'm getting a 26ish' deep garage with 8' doors on it! lol My old house had a 7' door, but even after lowering the tower a bit like mentioned above, I still couldn't get the boat inside. Super frustrating..........although on the sides my old garage, the opening was about 7' 2", but in the middle was just under 7'.......something ain't right about that either.... :). You could also look into a trailer dolly, or lowering you adjustable hitch if you have one of those on your tow vehicle (just to get the boat in the garage by dropping the trailer tongue).

Ok, so I got the boat...best way to attach the castor wheel?

Find a caster that doesn't have a plastic hub, I used U-bolts when I did mine.

36x24 with 10' ceilings, 9' tall doors. 212x. Inside depth is 22'6". With the trailer tounge folded, I literally have 4 inches, 3 in the front, 1 in the back.

Attachments

• 20210918_111049.jpg
    20210918_111049.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 25
  • 20210918_111058.jpg
    20210918_111058.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
Back