• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Gelcoat color codes

John Mcpartland

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
so I've searched and can't find the color code for black on a 2017 ar240. Does anyone know if the black on any of the previous years is the same black on the 2017?
Thanks
John

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
so I've searched and can't find the color code for black on a 2017 ar240. Does anyone know if the black on any of the previous years is the same black on the 2017?
Thanks
John
Between the river and the docks at the reservoirs I will be needing the black paint code as well.. will be putting mine in the shop this fall to get all scratches fixed/painted..

John Mcpartland

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Iboats only went to 2013 but when i called spectrum they said its the same black up to 2016 so I went ahead and pulled the trigger

kyle

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How about the AR195. I also need black

YuCrew

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Can anyone help me with gelcote / paint ref chart for 2008 SeaDoo Challenger 230 Sport Boat? Thank you.