• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Get it! AR210 Ready for the water and its new owner! (fresh water since I've owned it)

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Alright, ladies & gents!

After consulting with you fellow amazing Jetboater peeps and getting feedback here's my boat for sale. Paid cash, title in hand, ready to roll. I will deliver from Cincinnati for .80 a mile (believe me it's a headache dealing with a delivery company). Based on my previous delivery cost, this is a steal.

I've got all the paperwork, even for trailer in hand.

2010 Yamaha AR210 - Black and White

2017 Continental SELF-BRAKING (awesome feature and works well, no brake controller needed) Trailer, tandem axle, step guards (chrome), disc brakes, new lights, winch, spare tire with U-bolt and lock, etc.

Just changed oil (Yamalube and filter)
NGK Iridium spark plugs
BRAND NEW batteries, 2 one starting and one deep cycle. I believe 5 year on both
Engines start right up, ZERO issues

Wake tower
Wake boards
skis
Comes with 1 Yamaha life jacket, one adult womens life jacket (it was expensive, I'll grab brand later), children's & friends, and I think 5 or 6 emergency life jackets. There are around 10 total.
Paddle boards
ski rope
wakeboard O'Brien rope
3 OEM Yamaha rectangle boueys
2 rubber boueys
Handmade center cushion for front has a small tear in it
Seat seams have just started to come undone, but I wanted to redo them anyway with a different color. I was quoted $1,700 to have all redone by a local boat upholstery shop here locally that does an amazing job. Note, this price is reflected in my price which is more than fair.
Winterized
Used on the Ohio river, Lake Erie, Cumberland, Norris, etc. since I've owned it
Sony w/USB deck, 4 Kickers, 2 8.5" tower speakers, 1 10" Clarion sub, amp, 2 2" Skar tweeters, etc., etc.
XM Satellite ready
Boat cover
2 Anchors, one ocean, one river spec
1 Sandbar

I know this is faster than what Yamaha advertises, but yes - I got her up to 55MPH on the mighty Ohio one morning by myself when the water was like glass.

She's a beast and gorgeous and if I had a dime for every comment I got on her, I would sell and buy a 2024 model.

My buddy owns a larger one and he even says the 21', with the seating room is perfect. One for entertaining, two for towing and convenience, 3 for dock fee's :D ... it really is the perfect length!

*As is, no warranties are offered nor implied.

$18,999

Attachments

Last edited:

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looks nice any idea how many hours are on it? Original motors ?

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks nice any idea how many hours are on it? Original motors ?
Yes she's gorgeous. No idea but the guy I bought it from was a multimillionaire and owns a rather large company (commercial jet engine company). He sold it because he never was able to enjoy it.

I have friends that own smaller companies and understand that and it makes sense. So I never had it checked.

Last edited:

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
And yes, original engines.

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK,dropping by a $1,000

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
And if anyone is interested in having it hooked up to measure hours, I'm more than happy to drive it to a local dealer, at the other party's cost. Venmo is acceptable.

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Another $1,000.

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Reason for selling the boat ?

If that boat does have low hours it would make it more desirable you can buy the cable and software for $65 or just keep dropping the price it will sell at some point

Link to cable

Last edited:

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
.80cents a mile is both ways ? have some friends interested

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
can you send pictures of the seat cushion issue and are there any other blemishes on the hull

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
.80cents a mile is both ways ? have some friends interested

If that boat does have low hours it would make it more desirable you can buy the cable and software for $65 or just keep dropping the price it will sell at some point

Link to cable

[/QUOTE]

Bud, I bought this boat for the same reason most members on here did. It's the Toyota & Honda of boats. I only buy Lexus or Acura (see photos). I want reliability, endurance, resale value and speed. My dad spent every weekend outside working on his. I don't need to do that. That's ridiculous. I change NGK Iridium sparkplugs, Yamalube and I'm good.

Oh and I'm a Seafoam fan, maybe 3 cans a season.

I'm not going to post his name on this forum but obviously, the new owner will find out the previous owner's name. If he had this boat out more than twice a month, I'd be surprised. I know biz owners and they just don't have a lot of free time, especially newer businesses.

I was going to go through all of this, but glad I didn't. These engines start right up, ZERO noise, ZERO issues, and I've gotten it up to 55 MPH which is faster than what Yamaha advertises as its top speed, so yes. She's good.

Last edited:

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
can you send pictures of the seat cushion issue and are there any other blemishes on the hull
I don't know why it didn't post, but no ... just like a 3rd party delivery Co. would charge. EX: I'm in Cincy (home of your next Superbowl champs, 45202). You live in Charlotte, NC = 460 Miles = .80/mile = $368 TOTAL