• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Golf cart insurance

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anyone here have experience with insuring a golf cart? We just joined a country club right next to our house and their policy on using personal golf carts anywhere on their property requires the golf cart to be registered with them, and to have insurance. I will not be using it on the golf course, but only to drive to the club house and to the swimming pools. I am pretty sure I need to add seatbelts and blinkers first before getting insurance, but don't know where to start.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Geico says they insure everything. I have my boat insurance with them. Are they up by you?

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Geico says they insure everything. I have my boat insurance with them. Are they up by you?
Yep, they are. Going to check with a golf cart shop about making it street legal then insurance.