• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Gone so long it feels like I am new...

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't know how, but somehow I fell away from the group here for a bit. Got busy, kid going to college, etc. But I think I am back. Much catching up to do...

It was 78 here today. Very much was tempted to play hooky from work and go get on the lake...

Anyway, hi everyone!

Oh, and while I was gone, I added the Thrust Vector XL's. Haven't even been out with them yet... Gotta update that signature block.

Welcome back!!!! I have been gone for a while also. But just think how much we have to catch up on!!!! :-)

Well I am torn...glad you are back but didn't need to see the temp update! We had a small teaser yesterday but we are sliding back down the temp scale.

Welcome back. The sun is always shining here. :cool::cool::cool:

Yeah, sorry about that @BlacklimitedS. If it makes you feel any better, this was probably our last day for awhile. Soon. Very soon.

I don't know how, but somehow I fell away from the group here for a bit. Got busy, kid going to college, etc. But I think I am back. Much catching up to do...
It was 78 here today. Very much was tempted to play hooky from work and go get on the lake...
Anyway, hi everyone!
Hey @tdonoughue ! Ya been missed. Glad you're back !!!!!!!!! We got a 'cold one' waitin' fer ya in the back yard with your name on it !@
Cheers, Buddy ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA (68 degrees & sunny here)

And oh Yeah .........
welcome back 1 - X1 - sm.jpg

Back