• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Good weekend to have a boat!

Nice boating weather forcecast! Winds at 5-10 are good too.

Wow! I didn't realize it got that hot in Idaho.

Also, I saw an interesting article the other day saying that Miami, FL's highest recorded temperature is 98 degrees. I would have thought they would routinely get over 100.

Wow! I didn't realize it got that hot in Idaho.

Also, I saw an interesting article the other day saying that Miami, FL's highest recorded temperature is 98 degrees. I would have thought they would routinely get over 100.
Yeah, we get quite a few 85-95 degree days in the summer in Eastern Wa/Northern Idaho and it stays pretty dry. Minimal humidity, so it typically cools down at night. Water temp might hit 75

When it is 105 in Texas, the water temp is about 90! Have fun out there - beautiful lake you have there. Been there a few times.

Wow. I am from Oklahoma, so we see this stuff relatively often. But, it looks like the first part of that video was time lapsed. I presume it wasn't, but kinda looks that way. That storm was truckin'!

portland is right there with ya......

image.jpg

The WWW (Wenatchee Weekend Weather) looks boatable...unfortunately I will be in a Gym referring basketball all three days. Sucks!

Wenatchee Weekend Weather.png

Just like being in Florida!

Except that it is pleasant here because there is no humidity.

And not the sweet smelling humidity of the outdoors...not going to be pleasant at all!:yuck:

Back