• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Got my Johnson Ultra ballast pump today..

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
AND I was surprised. I knew the older pumps came with the old rubber impeller so I order the Jacobs green as the Johnson New orange impellers were not in stock. So got my pump today and went into the garage to install the new green impeller open the pump and low and behold!!!
20140407_164514.jpg

13.7 GPM this pump is going to fill fast!

I have 2 of those. They work very well. Cam.

Great minds think alike @KXCam22. Same pumps same boat...:thumbsup:

I should look in mine and see what impeller I have. Got them last winter. I get a 6 min fill time for 2ea 400 lb bags but I have to be stopped because of where the fill fitting is. I designed my own level switches that I use on the vent lines that shuts off the pumps when the bags are full. So far it work excellent. Cam.

Back