• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

No power to center ballast pump

Yamahaboat89

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey all, so I went out the other weekend and ended up taking some ppl out that wanted to do some wake boarding and after a few warm up runs we decided to fill up the ballasts, the back 2 worked fine but the center bag wouldn’t work or even make a sound for that matter. When I got home I unhooked the pump and popped open the engine hatch and plugged it in back there to the quick connect feeding a pump I knew was working and it worked right away damn near jumping out the boat, I can’t find any wire diagram or anything online that shows where that center ballast bag wire comes from does anyone know and can point me in the right direction. I checked the fuses by my batteries and they all were good so I’m guessing there is some relays somewhere that I’m not seeing that close to send power to these pumps. Any help is greatly appreciated