• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Got out today

HEY! That's my sport you are dissing there... ;)

Respectfully,
tim
STYSA E Coaching License, Grade 8 Referee (ret.)

HEY! That's my sport you are dissing there... ;)

Respectfully,
tim
STYSA E Coaching License, Grade 8 Referee (ret.)
Aw man my little emoji face didn't show up! I don't have anything against it, I just don't know anything about it. I can't get into baseball either, I've been to a few Royals games and it was cool but watching on TV or watching other kids play, I just can't.
A friend of mine thinks Baseball is the only sport, he tries to tell me all about the team he coaches and I sit there thinking "I wonder if the water is warming up at the lake yet? I should change my plugs now before its time to start going to the lake."

We went out Saturday as well and it was great, 65 and sunny. I will have to circle back around and load up a few pictures as well. Of course that was when I discovered the oil leak I posted about :arghh:!

If it's not birthdays it's sports related event whether it's practice or a game. We would have gone out on Saturday had the wind not been blowing 30mph!

I'm already planning to cancel my kids swimming lessons by March!

Back