• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Graphics & Lettering

Derek Fosbury

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm having a hard time deciding which I like most. I like the white or black versions better than the blue. I tried to incorporate 3 colors based off the boats graphic scheme. Thoughts?

I like the black, think it looks good since it's right below the black deck accent.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm partial to the black too, but blue would be my second fav. The white might not be contrasting enough also.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sent the pic to the wife and see likes the blue. I'm torn between the blue or black now lol. So far the blue is in the lead from you guys

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If she likes the blue, it sounds like you have your answer... ;)

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If she likes the blue, it sounds like you have your answer... ;)
HAHA!

Well she said she liked both the blue or the black. She then went on to say "it doesn't even matter, just pick something". I then said "well, it does kind of matter....you know... if you want your boat to look good n' all...". She immediately fired back "BLUE" lol.

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well my DIY lettering came in today. Matches the 192 graphics pretty good IMO. Used a pointed font to try and go with the graphic slashes.

Attachments