• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Great Portable Rechargeable Pump

feziwig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I rolled the dice and have been very happy with this pump. It inflates the tube fully firm, and deflates too for easy storage. It comes with 2 different tips that lock should fit about anything. I've used it on my single tube, and inflated and deflated 3 times in one day with no issue. Can't go wrong for $30.

upload_2018-9-13_23-0-18.png

Daren and Heather

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
FYI, I bought this same rechargeable pump, liked it at first. Downsides were that it takes a long time to charge, and after the charge is depleted - you can't use it because there's no DC cord for your car/boat. For a large inflatable the battery would last long enough to inflate (maybe running about 10 minutes) and that was about it, (so you couldn't reuse it to deflate). Then after sitting idle for a year the rechargeable battery was shot. Can't charge it, can't use it. I only ever got to use the thing maybe 3 times ever. Don't recommend this for boaters.

feziwig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That’s strange. I’ve had mine for 2 years with no issues. I’ve used it to inflate and deflate me 3 person inflatable dingy twice in a day. They key for me has always been to put it back on the charger at the end of day after I use it and never store it with low battery. I also am sure to fully charge it before storing for the winter. Sorry it didn’t work out for you.