• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Groundhog's Shadow

DJMattyT

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
So being born on Groundhog Day has one positive thing: every year on my birthday I found out how many more weeks until I can start boating again here in NY. He didn't see his shadow so only a few more weeks of winter up here and I can't wait to uncover the boat! I have a couple things to upgrade for this season! Anyone else waiting impatiently? Lol image.jpeg

Yes, getting tired of waiting! I hope the groundhog is right this time! Happy birthday!

So being born on Groundhog Day has one positive thing: every year on my birthday I found out how many more weeks until I can start boating again here in NY. He didn't see his shadow so only a few more weeks of winter up here and I can't wait to uncover the boat! I have a couple things to upgrade for this season! Anyone else waiting impatiently? Lol View attachment 32832

I am the same as you. Happy B-Day!

Happy b-day,

At a 47% accuracy rate phil is about as good as any other forecaster, keeping my fingers crossed though. I miss my boat

Happy birthday!

Personally I take it as a better sign of the weather when Phil bites the guy in the hat who is tossing him about...

Yep - only a few more weeks of 70 degree highs and summer will be here.

- Happy birthday

Got me some LED speakers to replace my stock polks, spark plug change out and oil change . Nothing too pressing [flag]

Yep - only a few more weeks of 70 degree highs and summer will be here.
70 degree highs???? I wish. The high today is 20. Wonder if I could talk the wife into moving.

@stever40 if it makes you feel better - the high today should be 60 degrees, so it does get colder!

Yeah, I have surfed in 40 degree water........ :confused:

Back