• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy info. . . . .

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So, I placed an order on another jet boating site which has been down hard for "maintenance" since Saturday. My CC has already been charged and I have yet to receive my order. Anyone else in the same boat (pun intended)?

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So, I placed an order on another jet boating site which has been down hard for "maintenance" since Saturday. My CC has already been charged and I have yet to receive my order. Anyone else in the same boat (pun intended)?
Welcome aboard Devildog. Yup, I'm with ya only I used PayPal. I'm not worried about delivery though. I tried to log into my account at the store and couldn't get in. I can access the store though. When are you picking up the new boat?

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If we ever THAW out. . . . I was shooting for sometime mid-April. I will keep it on the Hudson til Memorial day weekend and then bring it down to LI for the AirShow@JonesBeach. After that it will go upstate to the lake house.

primedoc

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Glad to see you made it @0627Devildog!! So how did you find us? Google? Without an email or other contact info it has been next to impossible to contact other members from the old site and let them know where we have moved to.

Last edited:

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have you tried to contact Brian from the other site? At this point I would start to get worried if I have already been charged for something and cannot communicate with the guy who sold it to me...

Hopefully it will turn out just fine, keep us up to date.

Glad you were able to find this board!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You can always call the your credit card company and dispute the charge. They will stop payment or make restitution. That would be one way to wake up the sleeping giant.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to see you made it @0627Devildog!! So how did you find us? Google? Without an email or other contact info it has been next to impossible to contact other members from the old site and let them know where we have moved to.
Someone hit me up on FB and sent me the link after I posted to the FB page that I was having issues.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
***UPDATE***

Luckily, I received a notification email last night (@3am) that the order was processed and will ship in 7-10 days to allow the distributors to process. I'm not in a rush, so as long as the communication is there I am not worried about it.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
***UPDATE***

Luckily, I received a notification email last night (@3am) that the order was processed and will ship in 7-10 days to allow the distributors to process. I'm not in a rush, so as long as the communication is there I am not worried about it.

Good for you. Hopefully Brian will get YJB back up and running soon and these two sites can co-exist in harmony!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That's good news!! And you're right Volffas, there is no reason both of these sites can't co-exist. There is so much knowledge base out there and it sure has helped me out in my adventures with these boats.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We received group buy sales orders on Tuesday and shipped out orders as soon as payments arrived the following morning. Many we're drop shipped directly to the customer and may have been received by now. Others were shipped to Dorsett Distribution for further bundling and shipping.

Just FYI all new Thrust Vector and Tru-Lock 2 units also include a lifetime warranty now. Just wanted to make sure you guys were aware. Call or email us any time with questions.

Thanks again for your business!