• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Stereo H2O Pro Wake Tower Speakers with Dual Kicker KM620 6" Speakers Installed

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here is a set of brand new H2O Pro Tower Speakers, loaded with Dual Kicker KM620 6" speakers facing front and back so everyone on the boat can hear them.. Housings are painted Gloss White.

Brand new never installed but out of the box, also includes the rubber adapters to mount securely to whatever size tube you have.

Each KM620 Speaker is:

2-way speakers
Polypropylene woofer
Water resistant
UV resistant
Rubber Surround
Sealed motor
Titanium dome tweeter
Cone with locking terminal covers
35-21,000 Hz Frequency Response
2-65 watts RMS
195 watts Peak Power
90 dB Sensitivity

Retail is over $800 on these. Asking $400 Shipped OBO

Call or Text 601 dash 953 dash 759three or pm me.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have (4) Factory Kicker speakers out of my 08 212x for sale as well.. Great shape very little use. $100 for all 4.