• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD 2019 212 Limited S with 5 year YES Warranty and over $8,000 in additions

Milwmarc

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If the Ad is up the boat is still available. Please read the ENTIRE ad before asking questions.

$64,900 Sales price.

2019 212 Limited S Purchased July 16th 2020 brand new from Dealer. Has FULL & Transferable YES Warranty Till July 17th 2025!

22 hours on the engines and comes with the fully transferable warranty. The boat you want with all the upgrades already done! Supreme Surf Wave Setup!

I have owned 2 Yamaha's and the Limited is a quieter ride and much stronger boat than my previous Yamaha. The X Models don’t come with enough ballast, it is not in the right place and the Yamaha surf plate provided no where near as good, tall or clean a wave as the Gatlin Wake Wedge, so I set up my own surf boat out of a Limited S.

Only selling because I purchased a fulltime surfing Tige Surf Boat.

Purchased new in July 2020.
Includes 5 yr (July 2025) complete Yamaha YES warranty Transferable.

Paid $65,772 including all tax, Freight and set up July 2020.

Over $7,500 in additions for watersports and tunes added August/September of 2020;

1. Perfect pass $1,500

2. Sound Update of $2,000
8 Channel Fusion Amp SG-DA8200 including all new wiring to each of the 8 speakers.
6 1/2 JL Audio Tower Speakers with larger tweeter for extended range behind the boat. 250 Watt each speaker.
Towers can be separated from the boat's volume for the surfer behind the boat

3. Surf set up $2,100
Gatlin Wake Wedge Surf $800
Custom Surf Sac of 800 lbs for Stern of Yamaha 21 foot. $500
Ballast Bags of additional 1,500 lbs. all set up for speed Tsunami pump quick fill and release $500
Fat sac Tsunami pump $175

4. Stainless surf board rack $300

5. Yamaha OEM Cover can be used while trailering or on the water. $800

6. New Radial upgraded Tires and Bearing Buddies August 2020 with less than 500 miles on tires. $600

7. Anchor, chain & Rope $150

8. FSA Racing Air filter upgrade from Jet Boat Pilot (Purchased last Fall but not installed) $150.

9. Extra Sea Deck upgraded on the step through, dash and front anchor locker. $300

10. Storage setup for all your extra gear & larger garbage $100

11. Extra 3 person Tube

12. Miscellaneous parts included (this is my 2nd Yamaha and I have spare parts for each of the 2 Yamaha's I've owned); bearings, ladder parts, Gatlin Wake Wedge spare parts.

Boat has been stored in my heated garage till November and indoor heated barn storage till March.

Boat has 2 coats of 3M Machine Polish and 2 coats of Colonite Deep Gloss Wax in the past week.

This boat is ready for pick up, you can get right on the water with NO upgrades needed.

No Lien on the boat, I have the title in hand and ready for pick up.

Will include ALL original paperwork and Warranty.

$73,500 invested in past 8 months.

$64,900 Sales price.

Attachments

abby

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Would you please give me a call at 406-853-3450.
Thanks

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Love the boat. You are only 700 miles from me. Wished I knew if I could get rid of our 2019 AR195.