• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Has anyone ever owned, or does own an 2013 AR 192?

Mitchsaw

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
NA
Currently looking to buy one, I've located a nice deal around me, and have yet to talk numbers with the guy or inspect it, but I know this forum has a lot of really boat-savvy people on it; have you guys ever owned an 2013 AR192, and should I be worried about anything in this specific year?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Where is the deal at? My cousin has a 192 for sale in Indiana ( they use the boat near you on Brookville lake ) I forget what year his is.

Mitchsaw

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
NA
Where is the deal at? My cousin has a 192 for sale in Indiana ( they use the boat near you on Brookville lake ) I forget what year his is.
Lexington, KY - I don't think he's going to be able to beat this deal, but hey, I'm open...

If you figure out what he has let me know

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
I'm not familiar with the boat, but do recall during my research in the FAQ they speak of timing chain issues on pre 2015 models. Something to reply look into.

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I had a 2014. Same boat outside of paint colors. Only negative marks I can give it are engine noise (which you can tame some) and thin vinyl. Other than that it is a stellar boat. I miss mine and want another one some day.

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I have a 2014. Only had it since December and have taken it out about 8 times. I enjoy it a lot. I think it's a great boat and has plenty of power. I have not found any issues with mine. I was aware of timing chain issue. It's not a common occurrence, but yeah does happen. I love my boat, so does my family. Good luck!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just posted his 2014 AR192 in the for sale section @Mitchsaw

CA Sterling Archer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I currently have a ‘13 AR192. I think it’s a great boat and I haven’t had any major issues with it yet. Second owner of the boat with 150+ hrs on the engine (in storage now, can’t remember exactly how many hrs). Any specific questions I can answer regarding this model year just ask.

IvanS

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I have owned a 2013 AR192 since brand new in ('13) never had ANY issues. I have a few complaints and that is the engine noise and they are gas thirsty, other than that it has served us excellent.